Welcome!

Hope you're ready for an injection of fashion and inspiration! Please subscribe, check out my other links and have an awesome day!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Made In Chelsea Hair & Makeup

Since my one of my favourite television shows ever Made In Chelsea is coming back to E4 soon, I thought I'd do a post on some of my favourite hair and makeup choices from Millie, Caggie and the crew.




I've always thought that Caggie is a natural beauty. She has gorgeous eyes and a gorgeous smile.


Cheska looks like a beautiful bubbly blonde on here, which she is!


Loving the curls and the lashes Cheska!


Gabriella has gone for a brunette-blonde ombre look here, which is very in right now.


Wow! I love Gab's' hair on here. She's gone for a more daring look this time, with rainbow dip dye! 


Caggie has gone for the natural wave look, with extensions here.


Millie has got the natural look down to a T!


Loving the 60's bouffant Mill's!


Rosie has gorgeous plumped lips and beautiful eyes, and super shiny hair!

So that's it for now, but I'm thinking about doing a MIC lookbook, one for each girl. Comment if you'd like that! Hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed making it!

Molly xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment