Welcome!

Hope you're ready for an injection of fashion and inspiration! Please subscribe, check out my other links and have an awesome day!

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Must- Have This Month!

Hey guys! So, it's been a while since my last post, but I'm back now, and I have tons of new ideas, and things to share with you guys!

This month's must-have is something that I'm sure you've seen! Whether it was in a store, or on someone's back, this style of bag, the one I'm going to talk about in particular, is huge this month!

Studded Denim Backpack- Blue £35

http://tinyurl.com/cvjuygc

Also available in black!



Topshop has a large range of backpacks in this month, but this one seems to have been the most popular! I really love it, and ordered it online earlier tonight! I was going to buy one in store today, so that I could use it tomorrow, but they had completely sold out everywhere! In one Topshop, the woman even said that the previous day, they had sold 28 of them! But then luckily it came back in stock online, so it's on it's way! It's practical, but still really cute! Even though in my opinion, it's a little overpriced, considering it's just a canvas bag, I still love it! However, if this is a little out of your price range, then check out some cheaper alternatives in my next post!

Short and sweet, hope you enjoyed it!

Love Molly xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment