Welcome!

Hope you're ready for an injection of fashion and inspiration! Please subscribe, check out my other links and have an awesome day!

Saturday 22 September 2012

My Current Favourites

Hey guys! So today I've decided to share with you my products/items of clothing that I'm loving right now! This is the first time I've done this post, so there's not going to be many items, but nevertheless, hope you enjoy it!


Jacket H&M £29.99

This imitation leather jacket from H&M is my favourite item of clothing right now! I can hardly keep it off! It's fitted, comfortable, a decent price and goes with basically everything!

Maybelline Falsies Volum Express Mascara
RRP £6.00-£8.00

This mascara is absolutely amazing!


It gives length, volume, lash separation, and full lash coverage!


L'Oreal Mythic Oil 
RRP £9.00-£13.00

This saviour is usually for frizzy hair. Even though I don't really get frizzy hair, I still use it to tame fly-aways, give my hair some extra shine, and just generally make my hair more healthy-looking.


Bun Donut
Range of prices

This amazing little tool helps to create the perfect bun, which you can then mess up for a more relaxed look, or keep it sleek and formal, whatever your style. I will be posting a tutorial on how to use these if you don't already know, or you can have a look on youtube. You can get these in lots of places. The one that I use is from Claire's.

I prefer the messy look:




So that's all for my September favourites! Please follow my blog and tell your friends, and look out for my bun tutorial.

Molly xoxo
Anti-frizz saviour offers nourishment, discipline and a taming effect


No comments:

Post a Comment