Welcome!

Hope you're ready for an injection of fashion and inspiration! Please subscribe, check out my other links and have an awesome day!

Tuesday 4 September 2012

School Style!

So my school has a uniform, and I thought I would share my tips and tricks (for those of you who have a uniform) to make it a bit more unique and exciting! My uniform is all black, plus my school has just banned skirts, so I like to shake things up a bit, and make it a bit more girly!

To Do This...

- If you have a blazer like me, roll up the sleeves.
- Wear slightly tighter-fitting trousers.
- Wear jewellery (if your school allows it). A few cute bracelets, a necklace, maybe a nice watch, or some earrings! Nothing too big or chunky though.
- Wear a cool bag, like a pretty tote bag, or a cool backpack (check out my previous post for some ideas!).
- Wear cute shoes, like some brogues, or something like that.
- Wear a cardigan.
- Cute hairstyles and updos! (Try youtube for some ideas).
- Wear some makeup (if allowed).
- Paint your nails! (again, if allowed)

There are lots of other things you could do to spice up your uniform, but these are just the main ones. If you can think of any others, please comment them below!


Hope you enjoyed this post! For my next post, I'm going to show you some examples of shoes i think would look great with any uniform, or even if you don't have a uniform!

Love Molly xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment